Monday, June 30, 2008

Welcome to my blog!

Hello guys! I am so happy to have this thing called "blogging." Nyajaja! I have been an internet user and also a blog reader but I have never experienced posting mine in my entire life. Nyajiji! Well, this time, I will be able to find myself expressive to the world because this piece of high technological window will allow me to.

Well, as a beginner, I am not sure what are the things should be found in my blog. But I will still try my best to give you substantive information about iSchool Project and our university.

I hope you will enjoy reading my articles and I am also encouraging you to please extend your comments for me to improve my writing skills. I will be very glad to accept some suggestions so that, aside from being interactive, I will have more ideas on how to operate a blog site.

1 comment:

mister giant said...

Congratulations! As a beginner, for me, your grade is already a hundred one percent. Keep up the good work boy! Bwahahahaha!